Join our Press Release Mailing List to be notified of future events
Click picture to Enlarge
Andrea Kennedy, Owner of Oceans Bounty Restaurant, discusses the Summer Fun Raffle with John Blamey, President of the Medomak Valley Community Foundation.
2006 Summer Fun RafflePrizes:
- 1st: $500.00 Top Prize
- 2nd: $300.00
- 3rd: $100.00
- An autographed picture of Tim Wakefield donated by the Red Sox
- $75.00 Cash
- $50.00 Hannaford Supermarket gift certificate
- $50.00 gift certificate from Maine Sport Outfitters of Rockport
- $25.00 Cash
- Childs Decorative Baseball Equipment Rack
The raffle prize drawing will begin at 10:00 p.m., on Waldoboro Day on June 17, 2006 at the Street Dance on Friendship Street in Waldoboro.Local Ordering of Summer Fun Raffle Ticketsare available at various locations in Waldoboro:
- Oceans Bounty Restaurant at the top of the hill on Route 1,
- The Movie Pizza Shoppe on Jefferson Street,
- Hillside Collision Center on Route 1,
- Waldoboro VFW on Monday evenings,
- John Foster Little League Field before most games, or
- Any Member of the Foundation.
- Contact the Medomak Valley Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org , with quantity of tickets desired, name and address, and contact telephone number to set-up delivery.
- In Midcoast Maine, a member of the Foundation will deliver ticket orders of $10.00 or more COD.
- Outside of Midcoast and orders of less than $10.00 will be mailed. Upon receipt, use enclosed envelope to return the completed left-hand portion of ticket with a check, in the appropriate amount, payable to "The MVCF." Tickets and checks received after June 16, 2006 will receive a full refund.
- On-Line mail orders end June 1, 2006 to allow time for mailing.
- On-Line delivery orders end June 15, 2006.
Thank you for your interest in the Summer Fun Raffle, and for your support of the Waldoboro Community Project.