MVCF Press Releases
Waldoboro Community Project
5th Annual Summer Fun Raffle
The Proceeds to Help Fund the New Youth Sports Fields
- 4 Tickets to the Red Sox
- Red Sox vs. Oakland Game
- Sunday, August 3, 2008
- ***Plus a Limo ride to and from Fenway Park***
- A $200 Gift Certificate to Hannaford
- A $100 Gasoline Gift Card
- A $50 Gift Certificate to Maine Sport
- An Autographed Photo of Jonathan Papelbon, Donated by the Red Sox
Ticket Prices: $1.00 Each, 6 Tickets for $5.00
Drawing: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 10:00 p.m., at the Waldoboro Day Street Dance, on Friendship Street. You do not have to be present to win.
On-Line Ordering of Summer Fun Raffle Tickets:
Sorry, The 5th Annual Summer Fun Raffle is only open to residents of the State of Maine.
- Contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org, with quantity of tickets desired, name and address, and contact telephone number to set-up delivery.
- In Midcoast Maine, a member of the Foundation will deliver ticket orders of $10.00 or more COD.
- On-Line delivery orders end June 20, 2008.
- Outside of Midcoast and orders of less than $10.00 will be mailed. Upon receipt, use enclosed envelope to return the completed left-hand portion of ticket with a check, in the appropriate amount, payable to "The MVCF." Tickets and checks received after June 20, 2007 will receive a full refund.
- On-Line mail orders end June 11, 2008 to allow time for mailing.