Come to Waldoboro, Maine
& Paint the Town!
A celebration of the arts in midcoast Maine
Saturday, August 18, 2012
- $20.00 Includes breakfast, lunch, artists' reception prior to the auction, and a t-shirt (Waived for full-time students in college and below.)
- This event is open to any 2-dimensional media, except photography.
- This event is limited to the first 45 artists to apply.
- On August 18th, artists complete a painting inspired by a local vista. Artists present this painting for auction that evening. Artists are also invited to submit one additional previously painted piece for the auction.
- Artists will receive 75% of the auction sale of their work. 25% will benefit the non-profit partnership.
- Artists may place reserves on their work, the auctioneer has authority to sell pieces within $20.00 of reserve price. Regardless, artists will receive 75% of their reserve price, and nonprofit partners will receive slightly less than 25%.
- Expect payment in 14 days. In July, specific gallery and PTT information will be mailed to each participating artist
- August 7
- The form can be completed online and mailed to the Gallery along with registration fee.
Upon registration, artists will receive detailed information, maps and a schedule of events.